Beautiful Wedding Invitation Template with Blue Watercolor Background and Blush Flowers. Editable in Microsoft Word, this printable/ready to print template comes with free Thank You Card Template & blank image templates that you can use for other purposes!
Invitation: 7×5 inches
Details Card: 5×3.5 inches
RSVP, Wishing Well, Thank You Card: 3.5×5 inches
Thank You Tag: 3.5×2 inches
➙ What you will get
Includes only Digital Files and no physical prints will be shipped. Files are in High Resolution/300dpi.
1 ZIP File includes:
* 1 JPG Image of Invitation (No Text)
* 1 JPG Image of Details Card (No Text)
* 1 JPG Image of RSVP (No Text)
* 1 JPG Image of Wishing Well (No Text)
* 1 JPG Image of Thank You Card (No Text)
* 2 PNG Images of Thank You Tag (No Text)
* 1 Letter Size MS Word File with 2 Invitations
* 1 Letter Size MS Word File with 2 Details Cards
* 1 Letter Size MS Word File with 4 RSVP Cards
* 1 Letter Size MS Word File with 4 Wishing Well Cards
* 1 Letter Size MS Word File with 4 Thank You Cards
* 1 Letter Size MS Word File with 6 Thank You Tags
* PNG images of texts in script
1. Buy/Complete checkout.
2. After payment, you will receive be redirected to the page to download the file. You will also receive an email with your order details and a link to download the file.
➙ How to use
To customize this template you MUST have the Microsoft Word 2010 version or above.
1. Extract the ZIP file to your desired location.
2. Open your template in MS Word.
3. To edit/personalize the template, simply type over any sample text in the text boxes. Adjust the text boxes, font, size or change the color of your text.
4. Save your changes to the file; this allows you to come back to your file and continue editing at any time. (Save to your desktop as a different name).
5. Once you're finished customizing the text, simply save and print the file on your color printer.
To know how MS Word template works, download a sample template, click here.
* This template is only compatible with Microsoft Word 2010 version or above. Once on your computer, you'll be able to open, edit and print them.
* If the fonts did not display correctly, copy the fonts from fonts folder and install them to your system's folder.
* Anything printed is subject to many variables such as color due to different monitor settings.
* Text positioning, color and size can be edited except the images/design.
* We DO NOT do edits on the templates, please purchase a customized version if you want us to do the modifications.