Payments for Dgtally are made at PayPal, but you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your debit or credit card’s data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don’t need to register a PayPal account either.
- Choose a product you would like to order and click on “BUY NOW” button. For example https://dgtally.com/shop/today-is-going-to-be-a-great-day-wall-decor-printable/
2. Fill-out the form
3. Click on Proceed with Payment button
4. You will be redirected to the Paypal Login Page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Pay with Debit or Credit Card button
6. You will have two (2) options to proceed with payment, (a) Create Account & Continue – if you would like to create a Paypal account, or (b) Continue as Guest – if you would like to proceed with payment without signing up to Paypal.
7. After successful payment, you will be redirected to a confirmation page of your purchase.
PayPal accepts all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
If you find your credit card is not being accepted with a message such as “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
Other ways to send your payment, click here to know how.